2 Answers

askguru expert
Hi there, thanks for writing to us on AskGuru.

You may continue extending your tenancy by paying the monthly rent as usual.

This is known as a periodic tenancy.

Either the landlord or the tenant may terminate a periodic tenancy when the period or term is nearing completion, by giving notice to the other party.

During this time, you can sign a fresh Tenancy Agreement for a period of 1 or 2 years. If you had engaged an agent previously, you will need to pay the agent's commission.

Hope this answers your question.

Best Regards,

Team PropertyGuru Read More


Aaron Chong
Hi, you mean your agent also forgotten about it?

9730 8455
aaronchong2774@yahoo.com.sg Read More