1 Answer

Ling CK
Hi Mr. Richard,

If the temporary work permit you mentioned in the post is refer to AIP (Approval-In-Principle), then it is safe to rent the room out and report to HDB.

Hope the above answer to your main concerns, but if there are more queries, please feel free to contact me at 90110636, or email: ling.ck7@gmail.com if more information is needed.
I'll be glad to assist.

Best regards
Ling CK

Any response to our answer do not reach us until we scroll through each and every queries posted daily.
The best way to get a follow up is to whatsapp or email us directly. Read More