3 Answers

YT Tan (陈永达)
Good morning buyer,

There's not much difference between purchasing with a SPR or SC, probably difference in CPF housing grant (if applicable).

If both situations, you can choose to obtain HDB or bank loan for your purchase.

You can obtain up to 90% HDB loan and pay the remaining 10% downpayment fully by CPF. As for bank loan, you can obtain up to 80%, 5% cash downpayment and 15% cpf/ cash downpayment.

Other costs will be:
1) valuation fee
2) resale HDB submission
3) private legal fees (bank loan)
4) agent's commission

FYI there will not be any ABSD applicable to you as a SC-SPR household as IRAS will treat this purchase as your matrimonial home as there's at least one SC.

Hope my explanation helps!

If you need any assistance/ advice in your property purchase, feel free to contact me.

YT Tan
 9111 5171 
yt.lovelyhomes@gmail.com Read More
0
Hi,

There may not be much of a difference in honesty. I have assisted many of my clients in the purchase of their properties within D19 and am well aware what gets you the best deal for your budget!

Please feel free to contact me at 96659926  for a non obligatory discussion for me to better understand your requirements and specifications to be in a better position to advise you further in the most detailed and thorough manner.

Based on your requirements and preferences, I will succinctly shortlist and come up with a customized list of units to view.

I will walk you through the entire process- assisting you all the way from finding the perfect property to negotiating for the best price to post deal paperwork, to establishing financial calculations and ascertaining risks.

To value add your understanding, I will provide you with a comprehensive sales report of properties in the desired location, make available to you recent live sales transactions caveats for your understanding,share on financial calculations/ loan related matters and make available rental yield projections, if needed as well as future capital appreciation stakes. As the transaction of a property involves matters of finances and legality, I have my partners whom I work closely with to assist you immediately on all queries pertaining to the relevant field, which makes it hassle free!

Visit my website to view my testimonials & recent awards to gather more information on me: www.kumarrai.com

Look forward to hearing from you!

D Kumar
 +65 96659926 
ERA Associate Division Director
www.kumarrai.com
www.singapore-newproperties.com.
contactdkumarrai@gmail.com

About Me-

ERA Top Achievers 2013/14
ERA Multi-Million Dollar Club Award
2014 ERA Asia-Pacific Business Conference Elite Award

P Group-
2014 December ERA Top Achievers
2014 3rd Quarter ERA Top Achievers
2014 August ERA Top Achievers
2014 September ERA Top Achievers Read More
0
Tricia Tan 陈丽子