7 Answers

YT Tan (陈永达)
Good morning tenant,

Yes commission is payable to your representative. If not, you might want to liaise directly with landlord's agent.

If you need further assistance or advice in your property rental, feel free to contact me. Cheers!

Have a great weekends!

Warmest Regards,
YT TAN 陈永达 | ACCA Graduate, RES
Vice President (Agency)
Property Avenue Pte Ltd
Estate Agent no. L3010650D
Blk 420 North Bridge Road #03-30 North Bridge Centre S188727

(M): +65 9111 5171
(E): yt.lovelyhomes@gmail.com
(W): www.yttan.com
(W): www.propertyavenue.com.sg Read More


Ivan Ng

Yes commission is payable to your representative. Thanks and hope to assist further.

Warm regards
Ivan ERA
Website: http://www.ivanng10.com/#!reviews/c11r1
(Client's Testimonials) Read More


Aaron Chong
Hi, yes commission will be payable to the one who managed to secure a tenant for you successfully. I would be most glad to assist you further and pls feel free to let me know if you need any assistance.

9730 8455
aaronchong2774@yahoo.com.sg Read More


Geryl Lim
Dear sir/madam,

Put it in a simpler way, for all professional services you have engaged, do be prepared to pay for the services. Anything lesser would be considered a bonus to you.

Visit and Like my facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/propertyblogshop/

New Singapore Expatriates on facebook is up and running. Come join us at https://www.facebook.com/groups/newsgexpats/

My self introductory video on https://youtu.be/6UfrCOCB6Mg


Geryl LIM
Real Estate Director
Global Alliance - Masters Of Real Estate
M.O.R.E Property Pte Ltd (L3010548F)
CEA Reg R014783H
Mobile: +65-81577565/+65-92787772
Email: geryl7772@gmail.com

G.A Landed Dynamic Alliance
Home of *7772 Hotline
Check out our latest Landed Dynamic Alliance 7772 mobile application on iOS or Android @ "Landed 7772" in Mobile Apps Store or Play Store now! Read More


Bhavina Kaur
Hi there,

Yes the commission will be payable to your representative agent.

Do let me know how I may assist you further. Thanks!

Senior Marketing Manager
ERA Realty

M: +65 91708295
E: bhavina7777@gmail.com
W: investbuysellrent.com Read More


Steven Wang
In short,
if agent helps you RENT OUT your unit, you as Landlord will need to pay comm to agent.

if agent helps you FIND a unit for you to move in, you as TENANT NEED NOT pay comm.

However, if the rent is below $3k, as tenant, you need to pay comm to your agent as well.

Steven Wang
DTZ Property Network Pte Ltd
9169 5023 Read More


CK Ang
If the agent representing the landlord, commission is payable.
To assist and advise you more in details, kindly drop me an email for me to share.

I am contactable at my mobile or email.

CK Ang
9046 3808
res.ckang@gmail.com Read More