2 Answers

Hi Manoj,

Please refer to the following website for guidelines on subletting of residential properties:


I am afraid that you are eligible to only look at hotels or holiday resorts to accomodate your visitors.


Geryl LIM
Senior District Manager/Real Estate Consultant
CEA Reg R014783H
Mobile: +65-81577565  /+65-92787772
Email: geryl7772@gmail.com
ECG Property Pte Ltd (L3009759F)
Dynamic Alliance Group @ www.DAG.com.sg
ECG Landed Dynamic Alliance (Home of *7772 Hotline) - We Sold More Than 100 Landed Homes
Check out our latest Landed Dynamic Alliance 7772 mobile application on iOS or Android @ "Landed7772" in Mobile Apps Store or Play Store now!

**Aspiring to be your preferred partner in real estate** Read More
Manoj, it is only legal to rent out residential property for no less than 6 months.

I advise that you look for alternatives elsewhere.

Yian Tay
ERA Realty Network Pte Ltd
Mobile: 82884499 
Email: yiantay.era@gmail.com
CEA Regn - R027190C Read More