1 Answer

Robbie Chen Chee Howe

If the said property is a private property, it usually is sold with the Tenancy Agreement. The lawyer will draft and inform you to pay the new Landlords from a specific date. The terms and conditions of the Tenancy Agreement remains.

However, if the said property is a HDB flat, the Tenancy must be terminated. Landlord is supposed to inform you that they are selling the flat, and give you ample time to look for another place.

Should you need any further assistance in matters relating to property, please contact me at my mobile 9748 6305. I will be happy to assess and share with you the possibilities for you in the current market.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Robbie Chen
9748 6305
PropNex Realty Read More