1 Answer

Geryl Lim
Hi Mr Chan,

Have you already fulfilled the MOP for your current HDB? If MOP is fulfilled, you can purchase a private residential property, subjected to Additional Buyer's Stamp Duty if it is within Singapore. For foreign properties, it will be subjected to the legislation of the particular country or local government. Whether your wife is able to purchase 1 on her own in Malaysia will also be subjected to the local legislations. Do consider your financial aspect prior to purchasing.

Tenants can visit http://bit.ly/SGExpatRental (Official Rental Requirements - Singapore Expatriates) to indicate your rental requirements.

Claim your free home report today at http://bit.ly/ClaimFreeReport.

Visit and Like my facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/propertyblogshop/

New Singapore Expatriates on facebook is up and running. Come join us at https://www.facebook.com/groups/newsgexpats/

My self introductory video on https://youtu.be/6UfrCOCB6Mg


Geryl LIM
Associate Marketing Director
Global Alliance Property (L3010679B) - Century 21
CEA Reg R014783H
Mobile: +65-81577565/+65-92787772
Email: geryl7772@gmail.com

G.A Landed Dynamic Alliance
Home of *7772 Hotline
Check out our latest Landed Dynamic Alliance 7772 mobile application on iOS or Android @ "Landed 7772" in Mobile Apps Store or Play Store now! Read More