1 Answer

Hi Selena,

In the first place, are you willing to pay any comms to agent?

Any agent who collects comms from you will be representing you as no dual representation is allowed.

If you need to source for a 4rm flat and is willing to engage an agent, why not give me a call? I am staying in the east and is active in this area.

Geryl LIM
Real Estate Consultant
CEA Reg R014783H
Mobile: +65-81577565 
Email: lim.geryl@yahoo.com.sg Read More