1 Answer

Geryl Lim
Hi John,

There is no regulation to have an agent to represent you to talk to tenant's agent, however, do bear in mind that by doing so, your interest maybe compromised as the tenant's agent is looking after the interest of the tenants only.

Unless you are very familiar with the tenancy documentations and procedures, it is more advisable to engage an agent who can take care of your interest.

Geryl LIM
CEA Reg R014783H
Mobile: +65-81577565
Email: lim.geryl@yahoo.com.sg Read More