4 Answers

Dear Sir

Good day to you!
I’m Daniel Tan from PropNex Realty.

The best way will be to engage an estate agent to assist you with the transaction. As your unit will be marketed to find a suitable replacement tenant as soon as possible.

Do contact me and allow me to assist you in finding a replace tenant.

Any other queries?
Please always feel free to contact me for a non-obligated discussion on how I can assist you with your real estate needs.

Do contact me via phone or email, as I will not be notified by PropertyGuru if you reply to this.

Have a wonderful day ahead.

Best Regards

Daniel Tan
PropNex Realty Pte Ltd

(+65) 9477 5100 
FB: @danieltanpropnexrealty Read More
Hi Mr Tran,

Thank you for your query!
Perhaps you could consider engaging an agent to help market your unit and find the appropriate tenant pool , assisting you in the transaction.

Please visit my website : www.kumarrai.com for all the up to date awards, testimonials and accolades. Thank you very much!

D Kumar
 +65 96659926 
ERA Associate Division Director
#1 team of ERA in Singapore, Asia Pacific International for 2014/5/6/7

ERA 2015 Q1 Top Achievers (Top1%)
ERA Top Achievers 2013-2017
ERA Multi-Million Dollar Club Award
2014-2017 ERA Asia-Pacific Business Conference Elite Award

P Group
Overall Top 100 achievers 2014-2017 Read More
Hi Michael, if you are willing to engage and to pay an agent to assist you further, then things would be able to work out fast. Unless you have ways to find replacement tenant all by yourself.

 9730 8455 
aaronchong2774@yahoo.com.sg Read More
Hi Mr. Michael Tran

I will be glad to assist
Please contact me at (65) 96608508  or Silviayang8@gmail.com for non-obligation discussion
Thank you.

Warmest regards,

Silvia Yang

PropNex Realty Pte Ltd
Mobile: (65) 9660 8508 
Email: Silviayang8@gmail.com
www.facebook.com/SilviaProperty Read More