1 Answer

Kevin Yeow 饶国威
Hi John
In today's regulated market, an authorised real estate agent can only act on behalf of either the landlord or tenant for the same property transaction.

By acting, an underlying documented CEA form will highlight the representation which covers the responsibilities and also the commission.

A professional agent are not able to represent both landlord & tenant in the same property transaction.

For more info on this, please visit CEA website for the regulations.

The market rate is 1 months rental for 2 years lease on the average scenario.

Best Rgds
Knight Frank Read More