3 Answers

Ling CK
Hi Susanna,

It is unfortunate that under regulations of URA on private property rental is minimum 3 months.

If you are seeking for cheaper alternative such as HDB flat, the requirement is minimum 6 months.

Thus if there is a possibility, you might want to seek your friends or relative for assistance in this case.

Hope the above answer to your main concerns, but if there are more queries, please feel free to contact me at 90110636, or email: ling.ck7@gmail.com if more information is needed.
I'll be glad to assist.

Best regards
Ling CK

Any response to our answer do not reach us until we scroll through each and every queries posted daily.
The best way to get a follow up is to whatsapp or email us directly. Read More


Shawn Chew

Are you okay with hostel.

Do drop me a mail or contact details. I can drop you the information for your consideration.

Www.shawnchew.com Read More


CK Ang
Hi Susanna,
Please drop me an email for me to share with you the options for your case.

To assist and advise you more in details, kindly drop me an email for me to share.

I am contactable at my mobile or email.

CK Ang
9046 3808
res.ckang@gmail.com Read More