2 Answers

YT Tan (陈永达)
Afternoon Ash,

Have you fulfilled the applicable minimum occupation period of your HDB flat?

If yes, you are eligible to purchase a condo.

Feel free to contact me if you need any assistance in your condo purchase.

Cheers! Enjoy your weekends!

Warmest Regards,
District Manager
(M): 9111 5171
(E): yt.lovelyhomes@gmail.com
(W1): www.yttan.com
(W2): yttan.stproperty.com.sg/
ECG Property Pte Ltd
J.A. Goh 吴永益
Hi Ash,

As long as you have completed the MOP of your HDB. You can buy private condo. The only difficulties might be the loan % you can take from bank, dependings on your age and whether you still have any outstanding loan.

Please feel free to drop me an email or call me directly for a non-obligation discussion, if you still have further questions.

Thank you & Best Regards
ERA Team Director
HP: 9639 0350
Email: gohja@singnet.com.sg
CEA Reg No. R025894Z
CEA License No. L3002382K