2 Answers


If you marry a Singapore Citizen, both of you will be eligible to purchase an HDB flat under the Non-Citizen Spouse scheme.
But you cannot be a rightful owner of the HDB flat, but only listed as an occupier. You may use cash to assist in servicing the mortgage.
You will have to consult a lawyer on how to protect your right if you assist in financing the flat.

Hope the above answer to your main concerns, but if there are more query, please feel free to contact me at 90110636  , or email: ling.ck7@gmail.com if more information is needed.
I'll be glad to assist.

Best regards
Ling CK

Any response to our answer do not reach us until we scroll through each and every query posted daily.
The best way to get a follow up is to whatsapp or email us directly. Read More
Yes you can buy an HDB shophouse.

Feel free to contact me to discuss further.

Teck Chuan
BBA (Finance), NUS
Marketing Director
ERA Realty Network Pte Ltd
Mobile: 91374602  Read More