3 Answers

Hi Mrs Warzak,

The address is a HDB Blk and only Singapore citizens or permanent residents can purchase properties subject to their eligibility stipulated by the Housing Development Board.

Best Regards
Steven Chua
Mobile : 81883133  Read More
0
Dear Mrs Warzak,

Unless the US Citizen has been a Singapore Permanent Resident for 3 years and is eligible to purchase under 1 of the scheme set out by HDB, otherwise foreigners can only look into purchasing private residential properties.

Visit and Like my facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/propertyblogshop

Regards,

Geryl LIM
Real Estate Director
Masters Of Real Estate (L3010548F)
CEA Reg R014783H
Mobile: +65-81577565  /+65-92787772
Email: geryl7772@gmail.com

M.O.R.E Landed Dynamic Alliance
Home of *7772 Hotline
Check out our latest Landed Dynamic Alliance 7772 mobile application on iOS or Android @ "Landed 7772" in Mobile Apps Store or Play Store now!

Our next exhibition is on 2nd and 3rd August 2014. If you have missed out successful exhibition on 10th and 11th May, do not miss this opportunity again. Register your interest to attend this showcase event now! Read More
0
Hi Mrs Warzak,

Foreigners are not allow to purchase Housing Development Board (HDB) flat. But private apartment or condominium.

Most foreigner purchasing private apartment or condominium requires to pay additional buyer stamp duty of 15% of the purchasing price + 3% normal stamp duty (standard) of the purchasing price. Hence total stamp duty is 18%.

However, good new to you is that, under the Free Trade Agreements (FTAs), foreigner from United States of America will enjoy the same treatment as Singapore Citizen.

Singapore Citizen purchasing their 1st property, stamping fee is 3% (normal stamp duty). 2nd is 3% (normal stamp duty) + 7% (additional buyer stamp duty). 3rd is 3% (normal stamp duty) + 10% (additional buyer stamp duty). Onward purchasing be fixed at 3% (normal stamp duty) + 10% (additional buyer stamp duty).

Huge saving to you. It is my pleasure to serve you and looking forwards to hear from you on any query. Thank you. From Vincent Ong, DTZ Property Network Pte Ltd, contact: +65 97959813  , email: agentsworld2014@gmail.com. Read More
0