3 Answers

Geryl Lim
Hi Chris,

Since you'll be a DIY seller, resonsibiliies for paperwork should be undertaken by yourself. It is incorrect for any salesperson to only carry out any paperworks for your sale, especially so when we are required to submit our records to HDB for declaration.

Why not engage a salesperson proper to assist you in your sale since we have established marketing platforms and network, and ensure all necssary documetations will be taken care of? I am sure you can do a good job in DIY sale yourself but entrusting these responsibilities to a responsible agent will also give you he luxury of time to be able to refrain from entertaining high volume of phonecalls and appointments making?

Geryl LIM
Real Estate Consultant
CEA Reg R014783H
Mobile: +65-81577565
Email: lim.geryl@yahoo.com.sg
Joanne Chia 谢诗琳
If commission charge is an issue to u,
i m willing to market/pay for advertisements
on your property at a very cheap commission rate of 1/2% of selling price.
Please contact me if interested.
HP 8333 3327.
J.A. Goh 吴永益
Hi Chris,

I'm staying in Bishan for 20 yrs, and recently a resident at Clover By The Park.

Bishan HDB is still very hot demand by buyers. Last year I have sold several Bishan units in one day. Would like to extend my service to you. Just an advise that if the COV for your unit is more than enough to cover for the commission to your agent, won't it worth letting your agent to market your unit, and handle the whole process? You just sit back and wait to discuss with your agent on any offers to close.

Please feel free to drop me an email or call me directly for a non-obligation discussion. Alternatively, we can also meet up to discuss at your convenient time and place.

Thank you & Best Regards
HP: 9639 0350
ERA Senior Marketing Director
CEA Reg No. R025894Z
CEA License No. L3002382K
Email: gohja@singnet.com.sg