4 Answers

askguru expert
Hi there, thanks for writing to us on AskGuru.

If you are taking an HDB loan, the 25% downpayment is in cash and/or CPF. The remaining 75% will be your mortgage payment over 25 years with an interest rate of 2.6%.

Hope this answers your question.

Best Regards,

Team PropertyGuru
Gavin Ng
Hi

You may text 9620 0827 for a casual chat.

Warmest regards

Gavin
YT Tan (陈永达)
Good evening,

If you can only loan up to 75% of the purchase price, the remainder including stamp duty will have to be paid in cash or CPF.

Hope my sharing helps in aiding in your enquiry. May I know how can I value add further in your property needs?

Best regards,

YT Tan
Property Kaki
You dream. I create. We make it happen!
Association of Chartered Certified Accountants Graduate
Singapore Accredited Mortgage Planner

Contact:
Mobile: 91115171
Email: yt.tan91115171@gmail.com

Do follow me on:

IG: instagram.com/propertykaki
FB: https://www.fb.com/propertykaki/
YouTube: https://bit.ly/Youtube_PropertyKaki

To find out what’s the estimated valuation of your existing house, try our SRX property tracker.

You will receive free sms update on a monthly basis.SRX property tracker: http://bit.ly/yt_proptrack
Ling CK
Hi,

1) When you know from the HDB that you could only loan up to 75%, it means your down payment will be 25% instead of 10%.
2) We are saying the "max" loan is 90% LTV means the maximum is 90% but can be lower.
3) Thus you have to pay all 25% down payments 3~5 weeks before the completion date provided by the HDB.
4) You can only pay the monthly installment to service the 75% loan from the HDB.
5) Beware that there is a buyer stamp duty of ~3% and legal fees to settle in this purchase.
6) Since this is a "really" old resale HDB, I would suggest you check on the CPF web to see how much CPF you can utilize for this purchase.

Hope the above answer to your main concerns, but if there are more query, please feel free to contact me at 90110636, or email: ling.ck7@gmail.com if more information is needed.
I'll be glad to assist.

Best regards
Ling CK
90110636
ling.ck7@gmail.com
https://R056727F.propnex.net/
https://www.facebook.com/Homesellerbuyer

Note:
Any response to our answer does not reach us.
The best way to get a follow-up is to Whatsapp or email us directly.