1 Answer

askguru expert
Hi there, thanks for writing to us on AskGuru.

You can do it on your own if you know the standard clauses to be included in a Tenancy Agreement. However, if you are unsure, it is always wise to engage a property agent who will be able to guide you through the entire process in a hassle-free manner.

Do note, the tenant will be required to do e-stamping with IRAS for any rental contracts. You may refer to IRAS's link here: https://estamping.iras.gov.sg/WebForms/Registration/REG0036.aspx

You may also refer to our guide here: https://www.propertyguru.com.sg/property-guides/pgf-iras-estamping-stamp-duty-guide-37000

Hope this answers your question.

Best Regards,

Team PropertyGuru Read More