3 Answers

askguru expert
Hi there, thanks for writing to us on AskGuru.

Your husband will not be able to proceed with the resale procedures as HDB will require your consent to the sale via the Spouse Consent For Sale of Flat.

You may first approach the estate agency who will conduct an investigation of claims and complaints against the estate agent.

All claims and complaints against the estate agent or any of its salespersons must be investigated.

If you are unable to get a satisfactory resolution from the estate agent, you can make use of CEA's Dispute Resolution Scheme, as long as it is a relevant dispute and you had signed the relevant estate agency agreement.

The Dispute Resolution Scheme consist of 2 Sub- Schemes, one using mediation and the other using arbitration to resolve the dispute.

Hope this answers your question.

Best Regards,

Team PropertyGuru
Aaron Chong
Hi Ivy,

You may like to give me a ring and to share with me more detail pls.

9730 8455
Robbie Chen Chee Howe
Hi Ivy,

I'm sorry to hear about your unpleasant experience. And I wish to congratulate on your pregnancy!

You could make a complaint via CEA website at www.cea.gov.sg.

I am experienced and well-versed in both HDB and private transactions. I will be able to assist you in your property plans. Please get in touch with me for a more in-depth discussion.

Should you need require further assistance in matters relating to property, please contact me at my mobile 9748 6305. I will be happy to assess and share with you the possibilities for you in the current market.

Thank you and jiayou Mummy!

Best regards,
Robbie Chen
9748 6305
PropNex Realty