2 Answers

YT Tan (陈永达)
Hi Joe,

HDB: can request via HDB website if not, you are keen in selling your property, you can engage a competent salesperson to assist you in the whole sale process.

Private: normally formal valuation is not needed. If you have a private property, just contact any bankers, they will do a bank indicative for you. Or as usual, engage a salesperson to assist you.

Hope I have cleared your doubt. If you need any assistance, feel free to contact me.

Warmest Regards,
YT Tan
ECG Property
M: (+65) 9111 5171
E: yt.lovelyhomes@gmail.com Read More


Geryl Lim
Hi Joe,

May I know the reason for the valuation to be done?

For HDB, you can request it through HDB, whereas for private property, if you only require an indicative value, just contact any banks and provide the necessary information.

If a formal valuation is required, perhaps I maybe able to refer you to my my company's valuation facility where a formal report will be generated.

Do take note that for HDB valuation and a formal valuation of your private property, you will be required to pay a nominal fee.

Let me know how I may assist you.

Geryl LIM
Real Estate Consultant
CEA Reg R014783H
Mobile: +65-81577565
Email: lim.geryl@yahoo.com.sg Read More