1 Answer

askguru expert
Hi there, thanks for writing to us on AskGuru.

There are currently two units for rent at Village @ Pasir Panjang.

You may refer to our listings here: https://www.propertyguru.com.sg/property-for-rent/at-village-pasir-panjang-1411

You may contact the agents marketing the units and enquire if you can move in on 31 August.

All types of private residential property are subjected to an occupancy cap of six unrelated persons per property. Unrelated persons refer to anyone who is not part of the same family unit. Domestic helpers are considered part of the same family unit. The occupancy cap also applies to tenants who sublet the property.

Do note private residential properties must be rented out for at least three consecutive months.

A landlord is required to check original NRIC or FINS of the tenants and occupiers for forgery and make copies, check photographs on NRICs or FINS against the actual persons to confirm identity and verify the validity of the passes with MOM database and/or ICA database. As an added due diligence, they may also ask for letter of employment from employer. This is to deter illegal immigrants or vice activities. This is required by the Council of Estate Agencies for compliance with the Immigration and Women's Charter.

Hope this answers your question.

Best Regards,

Team PropertyGuru Read More