2 Answers

Silas Tan 陈敬良
Hi, are you referring to security deposit after your tenancy period? If so, you can take it up the Small Claims Tribunal https://www.judiciary.gov.sg/civil/file-small-claim Read More
If your house owner did not return your deposit amount, you can follow these steps to submit your complaint:

Attempt to Resolve Directly: First, try to resolve the issue directly with your landlord through written communication.

Contact the Small Claims Tribunals: If direct resolution fails, you can file a claim with the Small Claims Tribunals (SCT) in Singapore. They handle disputes involving rental deposits.

Seek Assistance from CEA: The Council for Estate Agencies (CEA) can help if your dispute involves a licensed property agent.

Email for HDB-Related Issues: If your rental is through the Housing & Development Board (HDB) and not a private rental, you can email HDB for assistance.

WhatsApp me at: ABLE Toh >>9856 9255 or through this link.:https://wa.me/6598569255


"If you need more assistance with property matters:

like renting / selling, buying / or investing, I'm here to help!

WhatsApp me at: ABLE Toh >>9856 9255 or through this link.:https://wa.me/6598569255

(Unfortunately, this platform doesn't allow direct contact, but you can easily reach me )

(***) You can check out my reviews here: https://www.propertyguru.com.sg/agent/able-s-k-toh-61591.

For buyers, I offer solutions for sourcing resale and new private homes at no charge.

I can connect you with reputable bankers for private housing loans free of charge and with no obligation.

I also have partners to assist with mortgage home insurance matters.

Let's seal this affinity by technology; please PM me your contact for assistance with your real estate needs. So, I believe in Affinity (Chinese word: 缘份) :), let's SEAL this AFFINITY Not by blood but by Technology > Please PM, Private Message your contact so that I CAN BE (EXTRA) PAIR OF HANDS / BRAIN and LEGS to Assist you NOW or FUTURE REAL ESTATE NEEDS!

*** You can reach me at my Singapore mobile: (+65)>>9856 9255>> or email me at Able.selling@gmail.com.

From: ABLE Toh- Your Property ASSISTANT :)

“ i am ABLE to Help As Much As You are ABLE To PM (Private Message) me ”