2 Answers


In this instance, you might want to transfer your share of ownership of your current HDB to the remaining owners, provided HDB gives approval, stamp duties are paid and the remaining owners can finance the outstanding loan without your inputs. Another option is to sell the current place and all of you move into your new place, which may or may not be in line with your preferences.

After your name is taken out, you can purchase any resale HDB under the Non-Citizen Spouse Scheme, as long as your non-citizen spouse's LT pass is valid for at least 6 months at point of application. Thanks and may I understand your housing requirements before value-adding further?

Warm regards,
Ivan ERA
www.ivanng10.com Read More

You will have perform part sales of the unit to your parents. This would mean that they need to get financing to purchase over your share of the unit and repay you for the CPF OA and interest.
Once this process have being executed, you can proceed to purchase resale unit with your spouse under non-citizen spouse scheme.

Do feel free to contact me for further discussion.

Mike Lim
ERA Read More