3 Answers

Ivan Ng

If you already have an HDB and Private Property, you are required to sell both away if you decide to get another resale executive maisonette. Thanks and hope it clarifies, is there anything I can assist further?

Warm Regards,
Ivan Ng
Proactive. Sincerity. Feedback.
Email: Ivanng10@gmail.com
Contact: (+65) 97432395
CEA Registration Number: R052114D
ERA Realty Network: L3002382K
Website: http://www.ivanng10.com/#!reviews/c11r1
(Client's Testimonials)
Joanne Chia 谢诗琳
Good day mrs Shubha

you have to sell both your property if you wish to buy a resale mansionette .

Kindly contact me for a no obligations chat for your property needs.

My charges are 1% commission for exclusive selling rights to your property or 2% for open listing.

Joanne chia
Hp 8333 3327
D. Kumar
Hi Mrs Kota,

I'm afraid you would have to sell off your both properties to purchase another resale. Perhaps you could share your requirements and rationale for me to establish and possibly devise an alternative at no obligation!

D Kumar
+65 96659926
ERA Associate Division Director
www.kumarrai.com ( Recent Awards and Testimonials)

#1 team of ERA in Singapore, Asia Pacific International for 2014.

ERA 2015 Q1 Top Achievers (Top1% of ERA)
ERA Top Achievers 2013/14
ERA Multi-Million Dollar Club Award
2014 ERA Asia-Pacific Business Conference Elite Award

P Group
2015 Feb/ April/May ERA Top Achievers
2014 Aug/Sept/3rd quarter/Dec/ Overall 2014 ERA Top Achievers