2 Answers

Dear owner,

Are you looking to sell it without engaging the services of any salesperson?

You may wish to refer to HDB's website on the proper valuation request as well as for more advise on the procedures involved for selling a HDB unit on your own (http://www.hdb.gov.sg/fi10/fi10322p.nsf/w/SellFlatOverview?OpenDocument). Otherwise, you may wish to consider engaging the services of my team of dedicated professional salespersons operating in Punggol and Sengkang estate to assist you in the sales at no loss to you.

Call me for further discussion on a win-win situation.

Geryl LIM
Real Estate Consultant
CEA Reg R014783H
Mobile: +65-81577565 
Email: lim.geryl@yahoo.com.sg Read More
Tricia Tan 陈丽子
Dear Owner, you will need to get a valuer to access your unit first. Please feel free to give me a call for more discussion if I can be of assistance to you.
Look forward to your reply,
Tricia Tan
 92700867  Read More