1 Answer

askguru expert
Hi Chen, thanks for writing to us on AskGuru.

You can go to out project development page and click under 'Floor Plans' or you can approach the management office.

Alternatively, you can request for one via BCA's website here: https://www.bca.gov.sg/pps/

Hope this answers your question.

Best Regards,

Team PropertyGuru