1 Answer

YT Tan (陈永达)
Good morning! You can choose to transfer the ownership of the property in Malaysia to your parents/ family member, not necessarily sell it off. Do take note you have to form a family nucleus with a SC or SPR to purchase a resale HDB. If not, your option will be purchase of private property in Singapore. Hope it helps! Cheers! Warmest Regards, YT TAN 陈永达 | ACCA Graduate, RES Senior District Manager R043025D ECG Property Pte Ltd (A Wholly Owned Subsidiary of ECG Group of Companies) Estate Agent no. L3009759F Blk 190 Lorong 6 Toa Payoh #05-508 S (310190) (M): +65 9111 5171  (E): yt.lovelyhomes@gmail.com (W): www.yttan.com (W): yttan.stproperty.com.sg/ (W) www.lovelyhomes.com.sg (W) www.ecgproperty.com Read More