3 Answers

J.A. Goh 吴永益
Hi Eddy,

Yes, foreigner can buy private condo, not HDB.

Please feel free to drop me an email or call me directly for a non-obligation discussion. Alternatively, we can also meet up to discuss at your convenient time and place.

Thank you & Best Regards
HP: 9639 0350 
ERA Senior Marketing Director
CEA Reg No. R025894Z
CEA License No. L3002382K
Email: gohja@singnet.com.sg Read More
Lee Chun Peng Adnic
Hello Eddy,

Yes you can buy Condiminium units, Commercial units and in Sentosa.

May i request you to write to me on realproperty63@yahoo.com.sg and would want to understand on your requirements.


Radhika Prakash
DTZ Debenham Tie Leung
 93380071  Read More