1 Answer

Mike Tay
Dear Raj

Banks do provide up to 80% loan to foreigners for residential properties, depending on their income vs financial commitments - other loans etc.

When the time comes, you should do an In Principal Approval from a bank. This way you will know what is your loan quatuam. I can recommend some bankers who can help at that point in time.

Do call me at (65)-9745-5178 or email miketaysoen@gmail.com if I can assist you in your buying / selling / renting or leasing.

Thks & regards,

Mike Tay (郑树荣)

CEA Reg:R042367C

M: +65 97455178
E: miketaysoen@gmail.com

W: http://www.miketay.myweb.sg
W: http://miketay.irealtor.sg/

HSR International Realtors Pte Ltd
Estate Agent Reg No: L3002226G Read More