You'd need to continue staying in your HDB flat, unless you obtain prior approval to sublet your whole flat.
Feel free to contact me at your convenience, and I'd walk you through the process, because there are other essential points to note, such as ABSD and loan matters.
Thanks and regards,
Teck Chuan, Ng
BBA (Finance), NUS
ERA Realty Network Pte Ltd
Mobile: 9137 4602 Read More
As long as you are SC and have met the MOP of 5 years, yes you can hold both hdb & condo, and rent out one of them. May I know which property are you considering? Thanks and hope to value-add to your plans further.
Ivan Ng ERA ASAP
(ASk Anything Property)
Proactive. Sincerity. Feedback.
SMU BBM (Finance), Magna Cum Laude
Contact: (+65) 97432395
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/ASAProp
(Client's Testimonials) Read More
As long as your household has at least one Singaporean and fulfill the minimum occupation period, you can purchase a private property and keep the HDB as well. You can rent out one of them and stay in the other.
But do take note of this:
1) you can only obtain max 80% bank loan if you dont have any outstanding housing loan.
2) have to set aside half of minimum sum ($80.5k) in your CPF OA + SA first if you utilised CPF OA funds in your current HDB then excess CPF OA funds can be used in this purchase
3) you will be subject to additional buyer's stamp duty as Singaporean for your second property purchase.
Hope my sharing is beneficial to your property purchase.
May I know how can I continue to value add in this purchase?
YT TAN 陈永达 | ACCA Graduate, RES
Vice President (Agency)
Property Avenue Pte Ltd
Estate Agent no. L3010650D
Blk 420 North Bridge Road #03-30 North Bridge Centre S188727
(M): +65 9111 5171
(W):www.yttan.com Read More
1. You can either stay in the HDB or Private Property and rent out the other property.
2. In my humble opinion, it is better to stay in the private property and rent out the HDB instead as you will be able to enjoy a better lifestyle staying in a condo while enjoying a higher rental yield when renting out your HDB as compared to renting out your private property.
3. However, do take note that you will be subjected to Additional Buyer Stamp Duty of 7% when purchasing a 2nd residential property. For loan, you will only be manage to obtain a 50% Loan to Value if you still have an outstanding loan for your HDB.
Please feel free to contact me so that I can understand your needs further and provide you with more assistance.
(M) +65 9644 4854
(E) firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
(W) www.nick-tan.com / www.propertyavenue.com.sg
Testimonial from Satisfied Clients (2015/2016)
“We are very grateful to Nick for his extensive marketing efforts. With his comprehensive marketing plan, he helped us to achieve a record selling price within 2 weeks of listing our property for sale! We highly recommend his service to anyone who is keen to sell their properties.”
Mr & Mrs Wong (Property Seller)
“Nick from Property Avenue has conducted himself ethically and professionally when handling the sales of our property. Thanks to his patience and perseverance, we managed to secure a sales price beyond our expectations.
We are very happy and satisfied with his services and will definitely recommend him to our friends and family in the future.”
Mr & Mrs Tan (Seller of Inter-Terrace House)
“Nick is a responsible, efficient and excellent salesperson. He has very good knowledge of the real estate market and I benefitted a lot from his advice and sharing. He is extremely patient when guiding me through the buying process and I am happy to secure a dream house within my budget with his assistance. A highly recommended salesperson who made my house hunting journey a breeze.”
Ms Chia (Buyer of HDB)
“Nick provides a delightful customer experience from day one when I engage him as my agent to look for a flat of my choice to the completion of the deal. He is competent, resourceful and has a pleasant manner to work with. He is the Agent of my choice in dealing with properties and I would highly recommend him to others who would appreciate an agent that takes care and can give the customer a peaceful mind.”
Susana (Buyer of HDB)
“Nick is very pro-active in helping us to resolve whatever questions and problems that we encountered. All the issues are settled even before us having to request or ask for a second time. He was very frank and transparent with all the details, limitations and advantages that we wouldn’t have known. I think this is the most important virtue to be successful in this line. I will surely recommend him to anyone who needs his service because I trust that they will be equally satisfied!!”
Mr and Mrs Chan (Sold and Bought a property through Nick) Read More
Should you need assistance please contact me. Thank you.
Agt Yen ERA 91722994 Read More
Since it is an investment move, you should consider :
1. which gives you an advantage.
2. which gives a better investment return
I am happy to share with you the above 2 points.
Feel free to contact me.
DTZ Property Network Pte Ltd
+65 9169 5023 Read More