6 Answers

Hi Mdm Foong, as a foreigner, you could only purchase a condo but not a HDB unit. But if you are planning to rent, you could go for either condo or HDB. Pls feel free to let me know if you need any assistance.

 9730 8455 
aaronchong2774@yahoo.com.sg Read More

Foreigners can't purchase hdb, and can only purchase private property. However, please note that total stamp duties will be approx 18% of purchase price, on top of 20% downpayment. Thanks and hope to assist with your plans further.

Warm Regards,
(ASk Anything Property)
Proactive. Sincerity. Feedback.
SMU BBM (Finance), Magna Cum Laude

Email: Ivanng10@gmail.com
Contact: (+65) 97432395 
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/ASAProp
Website: http://www.ivanng10.com/#!reviews/c11r1
(Client's Testimonials) Read More
YT Tan (陈永达)
Good afternoon Katie,

If your children are at least 21 years old and working with stable income, they can purchase resale HDB with you as occupier under non citizen spouse scheme.

If not, you will have to turn to private property as a foreigner.

Do take note that you will be subject to 15% additional buyer's stamp duty as a foreigner.

Hope my sharing is beneficial to your property purchase.

May I know how can I continue to value add in this purchase?

Warmest Regards,
YT TAN 陈永达 | ACCA Graduate, RES
Propnex Realty Pte Ltd

(M): +65 9111 5171 
(E): yt.lovelyhomes@gmail.com
(W):www.yttan.com Read More
Hi Katie,

You can purchase a HDB flat under the non-citizen family scheme, but the loan will be solely based on your child's income; alternatively, you can consider a condo unit, but do note the stamp duties involved.

Feel free to contact me at your convenience, and we can carry on from there.

Thanks and regards,
Teck Chuan, Ng
BBA (Finance), NUS
ERA Realty Network Pte Ltd
Mobile: 9137 4602  Read More
Hello Madam Katie,

If your children are above 21 yrs and working then you can buy HDB. Else, you can buy only private property under your name and also you should be working to get bank loan.

Feel free to contact me if you need any assistance.

C&H properties Read More
Tricia Tan 陈丽子
Hi Mdm Katie
Yes you can buy under your children name, it can be done.
But you can only buy condo or pte properties.
Feel free to reach me via 91442664  for a detailed discussion. I can assist you smoothly to ensure a smooth transaction.
Look forward to hear from you.
Tricia Tan 91442664  Read More