3 Answers

askguru expert
Hi there, thanks for writing to us on AskGuru.

You can check private residential property transactions via URA's link here: https://www.ura.gov.sg/realEstateIIWeb/transaction/search.action?utm_source=Public-PropertyMarketData&utm_medium=website&utm_campaign=Home-quicklinks&utm_content=Home-quicklinks

You can check HDB property transactions via HDB's link here: https://services2.hdb.gov.sg/webapp/BB33RTIS/BB33PReslTrans.jsp?fbclid=IwAR3gGOuYjgjyhCm6kgkHcjSh2OdKxELcs-kmTssf91OyWwIfqEE_jzkpehg

Hope this answers your question.

Best Regards,

Team PropertyGuru Read More


Aaron Chong
Hi, I would be most glad to assist you further and pls feel free to let me know if you need any assistance. Hope to hear from you soon and have a great week ahead.

Aaron Chong
9730 8455
aaronchong2774@yahoo.com.sg Read More


Robbie Chen Chee Howe

You could refer to the publicly published information and data from URA, though the data may not be the most updated.

To get the most updated transactions, you can contact a professional estate agent whom had these services subscribed. We will be able to provide you with the most updated information.

I am experienced and well-versed in both HDB and private transactions. I will be able to assist you in your property plans.

Should you need require further assistance in matters relating to property, please contact me at my mobile 9748 6305. I will be happy to assess and share with you the possibilities for you in the current market.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Robbie Chen
9748 6305
PropNex Realty Read More