4 Answers

askguru expert
Gavin Ng

You can either engage an agent or DIY. You may text 9620 0827 if you intend to engage and agent.

Warmest regards

Gavin Read More


Ling CK
Hi Farid,

1) As a single SC age 35 and above is eligible to buy 2 types of HDB flats:
(a) BTO/SBF (limited to 2-rm flat in outer urban only)
(b) Resale (any type, no limit)

2) You may refer to the following to choose which suits you:

3) Alternative, you may engage service from an agent. :-))

Hope the above answer to your main concerns, but if there are more query, please feel free to contact me at 90110636, or email: ling.ck7@gmail.com if more information is needed.
I'll be glad to assist.

Best regards
Ling CK

Any response to our answer does not reach us.
The best way to get a follow-up is to Whatsapp or email us directly. Read More


Robbie Chen Chee Howe

As this is your first time purchasing a property, you may wish to engage an Agent to assist you in probably your biggest purchase of your lifetime till date.

I am experienced and well-versed in both HDB and private transactions. I will be able to assist you in your property plans. Please get in touch with me for a more in-depth discussion.

Should you need require further assistance in matters relating to property, please contact me at my mobile 9748 6305. I will be happy to assess and share with you the possibilities for you in the current market.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Robbie Chen
9748 6305
PropNex Realty Read More