3 Answers

Ritchie Li
Hi Jess

There are some criteria to be met, with the 2 most important one being holding SPR for at least 3 years and not owning any private property either locally or overseas.

Let's connect for a better understanding of your requirements and I will be able to share on price trends and outlook. Call me at 96202483 or email me at Ritchie.Li@gmail.com.

Thanks and all the best in your home hunt. Read More


Aaron Chong
Hi Jess, pls feel free to let me know if you need any assistance.

9730 8455
aaronchong2774@yahoo.com.sg Read More


Ling CK
Hi Jess,

To ensure your home search goes smooth, do observe the following criteria:
(1) There must be couple applying to purchase; husband & wife under either public scheme or fiance/fiancee scheme.
(2) Both has to meet the minimum residence status of 3 years.
(3) Both has to be above 21 yrs old.
(4) Under fiance/fiancee scheme, has to submit marriage cert within 3 months upon sales completion.
(5) Not owning any property local or overseas.

(A) You can only loan from banks, no HDB loan is eligible.
(B) You have to obtain an IPA from banks to get your budget right, this is a must before your search.
(C) Do you financial calculation carefully before any search, this is to minimize disappointment.
(D) Do note that you are also subjected to ABSD.

Hope the above answer to your main concerns, but if there are more queries, please feel free to contact me at 90110636, or email: ling.ck7@gmail.com if more information is needed.
I'll be glad to assist.

All the best to your home search!!!

Best regards
Ling CK

Any response to our answer do not reach us until we scroll through each and every queries posted daily.
The best way to get a follow up is to whatsapp or email us directly. Read More