1 Answer

SK Wong
Hi Mrs Param Viji,

You may apply for new flat with your daughter provided one of you must be a Singapore citizen, & the other one must be Singapore citizen or SPR.

Best regards.

SK Wong (CEA No.: R010639B)
PropNex Realty Pte Ltd
Hp: 81029490
Email: skwong@propnex.com Read More