2 Answers

Ken Lim
Hi sir,

You can stay in your private apartment and rent out your whole HDB flat.

Kindly let me know if you are looking for tenants for your house.

Ken Lim
Mobile : 9027-6142 Read More


Mike Tay
Dear Sir/Mdm

Just a comment that you still need to get approval from HDB to sublet your unit. HDB will give you a written approval. With that you can show your potential tenants.

Singapore citizens, Singapore permanent residents and non-citizens may rent a flat or bedroom from existing HDB flat owners under the Subletting of Flat / Room Scheme.

Please call me at 97455178 if you need to discuss further.

Thks & regards,

Mike Tay

CEA Reg:R042367C

M: +65 97455178
E: miketayse@hsr.com.sg

HSR International Realtors Pte Ltd
Estate Agent Reg No: L3002226G Read More