2 Answers

Hello! Let's take this conversation offline for further discussion.
Also, feel free to ask me any questions any time :)

Benjamin Cheong
 9229 2356 
https://linktr.ee/propertybenjaminkk Read More
Hi, you can ask your parents to include her as occupier.

Feel free to contact me via whatsapp or call at 8938 7686 

Mei Foong
(CEA Reg No: R063413E) Read More