4 Answers

Hi, you have to be Singapore Citizen and at least 35 years old. If you need help looking at other options, please contact me at 93855005  . With more information, I will be able to work out for you other viable options. Cheers. Read More
Hi Michele

As long as you are not buying an HDB resale flat but a resale EC (5 years & above), you will be able to buy provided you are a Singaporean or SPR.

You may text to 8182 5997  to explore your option.

Teresa Read More
Robbie Chen Chee Howe
Hi Michele,

If you're a Singapore Citizen or a Singapore Permanent Resident, you will be able to purchase a resale EC after the previous owner has met the 5-year MOP for the unit.

Should you need require further assistance in matters relating to property, please contact me at my mobile 9748 6305  . I will be happy to assess and share with you the possibilities for you in the current market.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Robbie Chen
 9748 6305 
PropNex Realty Read More