1 Answer

askguru expert
i there, thanks for writing to us on AskGuru.

You may browse our listings and connect directly with agents who may have such units that suit your budget and requirements here: https://www.propertyguru.com.sg/property-for-rent?district_code=D22&market=residential&property_type=N&property_type_code%5B%5D=CONDO&property_type_code%5B%5D=APT&property_type_code%5B%5D=WALK&property_type_code%5B%5D=CLUS&property_type_code%5B%5D=EXCON&minbed=0&autocomplete=%7B%22objectId%22%3A%22D22%22%2C%22objectType%22%3A%22DISTRICT%22%2C%22properties%22%3A%7B%22district%22%3A%22D22%22%7D%7D

Each condominium development will have its own rules to abide by.

Most condominiums are pet-friendly as long as your pet does not cause nuisance or annoyance to neighbours. You will need to check with your MCST on what is and isn't allowed in your condominium.

All types of private residential property are subjected to an occupancy cap of six unrelated persons per property. Unrelated persons refer to anyone who is not part of the same family unit. Domestic helpers are considered part of the same family unit. The occupancy cap also applies to tenants who sublet the property.

Do note that the minimum rental period for private residential property is 3 months.

A landlord is required to check original NRIC or FINS of the tenants and occupiers for forgery and make copies. check photographs on NRICs or FINS against the actual persons to confirm identity and verify the validity of the passes with MOM database and/or ICA database. As an added due diligence, they may also ask for letter of employment from employer. This is to deter illegal immigrants or vice activities. This is required by the Council of Estate Agencies for compliance with the Immigration and Women's Charter.

Hope this answers your question.

Best Regards,

Team PropertyGuru