4 Answers

Aaron Chong
Hi Regina, a single SPR could only purchase a private property and not any HDB unit. Pls feel free to let me know if you need any assistance.

9730 8455
aaronchong2774@yahoo.com.sg Read More


YT Tan (陈永达)
Happy new year to you, Regina!

If you are purchasing as a single SPR, you are only eligible to purchase private condos/ apartments and landed in Sentosa.

If you are purchasing with your SPR spouse (both are SPRs for at least 3 years respectively), then you will be eligible for public housing.

Hope my explanation helps!

Probably you can share more information with me so I will be in a better position to advise and assist you further.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Warmest Regards,
YT TAN 陈永达 | ACCA Graduate, RES
Vice President (Agency)
Property Avenue Pte Ltd
Estate Agent no. L3010650D
Blk 420 North Bridge Road #03-30 North Bridge Centre S188727

(M): +65 9111 5171
(E): yt.lovelyhomes@gmail.com
(W): www.yttan.com
(W): www.propertyavenue.com.sg Read More


Ivan Ng

SPRs are only eligible to purchase condominium developments and apartments. They need approval from authorities to purchase landed house, or need to have hold 3years SPR status and be married couple so to purchase HDB. Thanks and hope to assist further.

Warm Regards,
(ASk Anything Property)
Proactive. Sincerity. Feedback.
SMU BBM (Finance), Magna Cum Laude
Email: Ivanng10@gmail.com
Contact: (+65) 97432395
CEA Registration Number: R052114D
ERA Realty Network: L3002382K
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/ASAProp
Website: http://www.ivanng10.com/#!reviews/c11r1
(Client's Testimonials) Read More


CK Ang
Hi Regina,
If you are buying alone, private condo is the choose. The only condition for PR is to pay ABSD of 5%. The rest is the standard purchase procedures.
To assist and advise you more in details, kindly drop me an email for me to share.

I am contactable at my mobile or email.

CK Ang
9046 3808
res.ckang@gmail.com Read More