2 Answers

Geryl Lim
Hi Mr Sudheer,

Unfortunately, a foreigner is only eligible to purchase private property here in Singapore. HDB is meant for Singapore citizens and SPR (at least 3 years). Can I perhaps introduce you to a freehold studio apartment in the east at $700k?


Geryl LIM
Real Estate Director
Masters Of Real Estate (L3010548F)
CEA Reg R014783H
Mobile: +65-81577565/+65-92787772
Email: geryl7772@gmail.com

M.O.R.E Landed Dynamic Alliance - www.DAG.com.sg
Home of *7772 Hotline
Check out our latest Landed Dynamic Alliance 7772 mobile application on iOS or Android @ "Landed 7772" in Mobile Apps Store or Play Store now!

ARE YOU FREE on 10th or 11th May?? The original one landed homes sales exhibition is back! Featuring an estimated more thann 200 landed homes for sale islandwide,we had many successes in matching buyers to units over the
past few events held. Register your interest to attend this private and exclusive event today through email or SMS. Read More


Sunil Kumar
Hi Sudheer,
Being a foreigner you can only buy private apartment in Singapore and also note that there is ABSD of 15% for foreigners.

C&H Read More