3 Answers

Ivan Ng

SPR households are not allowed to rent out their HDB, hence your only option is to sell away the HDB to fund the condo purchase. Thanks and may I understand your requirements further and value-add? Let's discuss further.

Warm Regards,
(ASk Anything Property)
Proactive. Sincerity. Feedback.
SMU BBM (Finance), Magna Cum Laude

Email: Ivanng10@gmail.com
Contact: (+65) 97432395
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/ASAProp
Website: http://www.ivanng10.com/#!reviews/c11r1
(Client's Testimonials) Read More


CK Ang
SPR is not allow to rent out the whole HDB.
To assist and advise you more in details, kindly drop me an email for me to share.

I am contactable at my mobile or email.

CK Ang
9046 3808
res.ckang@gmail.com Read More


YT Tan (陈永达)
Good afternoon A G,

I am afraid to inform you that SPR household are not eligible to rent out their HDB and you have to dispose off your HDB within 6 months from purchase completion.

Alternatively, you might want to consider to sell off current HDB and purchase two private properties instead if finances permit.

If you need further assistance or advice in your property purchase, feel free to contact me.

Hope to hear from you soon! Cheers!

Warmest Regards,
YT TAN 陈永达 | ACCA Graduate, RES
Vice President (Agency)
Property Avenue Pte Ltd
Estate Agent no. L3010650D
Blk 420 North Bridge Road #03-30 North Bridge Centre S188727

(M): +65 9111 5171
(E): yt.lovelyhomes@gmail.com
(W): www.yttan.com
(W): www.propertyavenue.com.s Read More