1 Answer

Ling CK

As a SPR, you are only allowed to sublet rooms, regardless whether you are overseas or in town.

Meaning you have to reserve a room for your own stay. There should be sufficient evidence you are still occupying the flat and not using it to gain monetary benefit.

Hope the above answer to your main concerns, but if there are more queries, please feel free to contact me at 90110636, or email: ling.ck7@gmail.com if more information is needed.
I'll be glad to assist.

Best regards
Ling CK

Any response to our answer do not reach us until we scroll through each and every queries posted daily.
The best way to get a follow up is to whatsapp or email us directly. Read More