5 Answers

askguru expert
Hi there, thanks for writing to us on AskGuru.

PropertyGuru Finance provide our customers a ‘mortgage marketplace’ experience where they may access the latest information on property market trends,
updated mortgage loan offerings, and to find out how they may maximize the benefits from choosing the right mortgage loans offer.

You may find more information from the following link: https://www.hdb.gov.sg/residential/buying-a-flat/new/eligibility/check-your-eligibility

Should you need to speak to our financial home advisors, do feel free to Whatsapp us at: wa.me/6587695300 or

Hope this answers your question.

Best Regards,
Apple Tan
Team lead
PropertyGuru Finance Read More


askguru expert
Hi Mr Christopher, thanks for writing to us on AskGuru.

If your mother currently does not have an HDB flat under her name, you can apply jointly with your mother. However, if she has an existing HDB flat, she is not eligible to do so.

Hope this answers your question.

Best Regards,

Team PropertyGuru Read More


Ling CK
Hi Mr. Christopher,

1) Your mum has to be single in order for you to insert her name in your application.
2) You will not be able to include her name if she is still under married status.

Hope the above answer to your main concerns, but if there are more query, please feel free to contact me at 90110636, or email: ling.ck7@gmail.com if more information is needed.
I'll be glad to assist.

Best regards
Ling CK

Any response to our answer does not reach us.
The best way to get a follow-up is to Whatsapp or email us directly. Read More


Taufik Hussein
You may purchase a resale under public scheme if you form a family nucleus either with your spouse, child or parent. In order for you to form a family nucleus with your mother, you have to also include your father's name unless your mother is a divorcee or widow. Do note that under public scheme, you are not required to name your parents as a co owner. Naming them as an occupier will suffice. I am well specialised in HDB transactions. Do contact me at 93375051 for a free and non obligatory consultation on this.

Taufik Hussein
ERA Realty Network Pte Ltd
93375051 Read More


Robbie Chen Chee Howe
Hi Christopher,

If you include your Mother in your application, it will not be under Single Scheme already. It will either be under Public Scheme (if your Mother is a SC/SPR), or Non-Citizen Family Scheme (if your Mother is a Foreigner).

Under Public Scheme, household income ceiling is at $14k.

I am experienced and well-versed in both HDB and private transactions. I will be able to assist you in your property plans. Please get in touch with me for a more in-depth discussion.

Should you need require further assistance in matters relating to property, please contact me at my mobile 9748 6305. I will be happy to assess and share with you the possibilities for you in the current market.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Robbie Chen
9748 6305
PropNex Realty Read More