If you have already met your 5-year Minimum Occupation Period (MOP), you can purchase a condominium, If you wish to keep your HDB flat, an Additional Buyer's Stamp Duty of 12% shall apply for your second property.
Hope this answers your question.
1) If you are an SC, and your HDB has met 5 yrs MOP. You are allowed to buy a condo.
2) ABSD is only counting the residential unit you have in Singapore. Thus office (commercial) is not counted.
3) Your ABSD is 12% if you are an SC.
Hope the above answer to your main concerns, but if there are more query, please feel free to contact me at 90110636, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org if more information is needed.
I'll be glad to assist.
Any response to our answer does not reach us.
The best way to get a follow-up is to Whatsapp or email us directly.
Mark, your RIGHT choice
1. If you are Singaporean, and your HDB has met 5 years MOP you are allowed to buy a condo.
ABSD 12% will apply
2. Before shortlisting project/unit, I will suggest to check your in principal approval of your loan from banker. I can connect you with reputable banker for this, free of charge and no obligation.
3. How many bedrooms are you looking at and which area you prefer?
I will be glad to assist, no agent fee from private property buyer
Appreciate if you can contact me at (65) 96608508 or Silviayang8@gmail.com
or click here https://bit.ly/WaSilvia to whatsapp me for no obligation discussion
Senior Marketing Director
ERA Realty Network Pte Ltd
Mobile: (65) 9660 8508
If you're a Singapore Citizen, and has met your 5-year MOP for your flat, you will be eligible to purchase another private condo.
ABSD for second private residential property for Singapore Citizen is at 12%.
I am experienced and well-versed in both HDB and private transactions. I will be able to assist you in your property plans. Please get in touch with me for a more in-depth discussion.
Should you need require further assistance in matters relating to property, please contact me at my mobile 9748 6305. I will be happy to assess and share with you the possibilities for you in the current market.