2 Answers

Geryl Lim
Dear sir/madam,

1. Have you met the Minimum Occupation Period for your HDB?

2. Are you a Singapore citizen or PR?

To be able to do so, you must have met your Minimum Occupation Period and for PR, you are only allowed to sublet your HDB with a few conditions.

Geryl LIM
Real Estate Consultant
CEA Reg R014783H
Mobile: +65-81577565
Email: lim.geryl@yahoo.com.sg
Catherine PANG
if you have completed MOP. New ruling wef 11 July. sublet one year for PR subject to HDB's approval. www.catherinepang.com