As a single PR, you are not eligible for HDB flat yet.
(1) You have to find your life partner in order to be eligible.
(2) You are only eligible to bank loan. In other words, you have to save enough in both cash and/or CPF to prepare for the 20% down payment.
(3) You are also liable to 5% ABSD as a PR.
If you able to find a life partner who is a SC, then (1) You will be eligible to HDB loan, which only required 10% down payment in cash and/or CPF, or CPF solely.
(2) CPF grant will be available to assist you to get your matrimonial home.
(3) You will also exempted from any ABSD.
All the best!!!
Hope the above answer to your main concerns, but if there are more queries, please feel free to contact me at 90110636 , or email: email@example.com if more information is needed.
I'll be glad to assist.
Any response to our answer do not reach us until we scroll through each and every queries posted daily.
The best way to get a follow up is to whatsapp or email us directly. Read More
You are not eligible for a HDB flat. You could however explore private properties.
Loan eligibility is based on both your age and your income. Do speak to a banker to understand how much you could loan. From there, you can then work out your budget for the purchase.
Should you need any further assistance in matters relating to property, please contact me at my mobile 9748 6305 . I will be happy to assess and share with you the possibilities for you in the current market.
PropNex Realty Read More