2 Answers

Gavin Ng
Hi Song Peng

You may buy a private property.

Should you have any further question, you may contact me at 9620 0827 or email to gavin.ng@orangetee.com


Gavin Read More


YT Tan (陈永达)
Good afternoon,

You are not eligible to form a family nucleus to purchase a resale HDB as of now.

You have to be eligible a Singaporean to purchase under non citizen spouse scheme if not, she has to be at least a SPR and both of you need to be SPR for at least 3 years each.

Alternatively you guys might want to consider private property instead. What do you guys think?

"Your Freehold Ally, Leasehold Tactician"

YT TAN 陈永达 | ACCA Graduate, RES
Propnex Realty Pte Ltd

(M): +65 9111 5171
(E): yt.tan91115171@gmail.com
(FB): www.facebook.com/yttanassetprogessor


Platinum achiever (Clock $100k commission within 1 month) August 2017(Propnex)
Top Individual Achiever August 2017(Powerful Negotiators Group)
Top Private Property Transactors January 2017 (Propnex)

Find out your property value for FREE on a monthly basis. Simply sign up by clicking the link below:

http://bit.ly/yt_proptrack Read More