2 Answers

YT Tan (陈永达)
Hi there,

As long as both overseas properties are not under both of your names after 6 months from the purchase completion date of resale flat, it will be totally fine.

Hope I have clarified your doubt.

Warmest Regards,
YT Tan
ECG Property
Mobie: 9111 5171 
Email: yt.lovelyhomes@gmail.com Read More
J.A. Goh 吴永益
Hi Concern,

Yes, you are required to sell your overseas property if you buy a HDB.

Suggest you look into private condo.

Please feel free to drop me an email or call me directly for a non-obligation discussion, if you still have further questions. Alternatively, we can also meet up to discuss
at your convenient time and place.

Thank you & Best Regards
HP: 9639 0350 
ERA Senior Marketing Director
CEA Reg No. R025894Z
CEA License No. L3002382K
Email: gohja@singnet.com.sg Read More