5 Answers

Geryl Lim
Hi Wilson,

Only registered salespersons with a paid subscription with PropertyGuru can post up listings of properties for sale or rent. Owners who intend to DIY sale can seek other property portals, either paid or free, to put up their advertisements to attract buyers or tenants. I am assuming that you are intending to be a DIY seller, probably looking to save some commission payable? Are we able to arrange for a short discussion session to see how my team of consultants can assist you in this sale and yet you do not feel a pinch in this payout process? Ultimately, when there is no sale, there is no commission payable, therefore I would say how much the commission payout to the salesperson is decided by the buyers. Let me know a good time to call for discussion perhaps? Visit and Like my facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/propertyblogshop

Geryl LIM
Real Estate Director
Masters Of Real Estate (L3010548F)
CEA Reg R014783H
Mobile: +65-81577565/+65-92787772
Email: geryl7772@gmail.com

M.O.R.E Landed Dynamic Alliance Home of *7772 Hotline Check out our latest Landed Dynamic Alliance 7772 mobile application on iOS or Android @ "Landed 7772" in Mobile Apps Store or Play Store now!
Andrew Ngauw
Hi Wilson, I will be able to assist you.

Andrew Ngauw
8188 8887
YT Tan (陈永达)
Good morning Wilson, if you are thinking of DIY. You can try free web portal or spending $ on newspaper advertisement. If not, you might want to consider to engage a professional real estate salesperson to find a qualified buyer for your unit. If you need any assistance in your property sale, feel free to contact me.

YT Tan
ECG Property
9111 5171
Aaron Chong
Hi Wilson, you could even place an ad with a free website called Gumtree. But the response will be slow. You may consider engaging an agent to assist so that you are free up with the time and paper work. Most importantly, commission for agent will be negotiable these days. Pls feel free to let me know if you need any further assistance.

Tricia Tan 陈丽子
Hi Wilson, engage the help of a professional agent. Do give me a call at 91442664 for further discusssion. Look forward to hear from you.

Tricia Tan